Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19th - Pressure from my Sister in Law



I started this new year resolution and blog because I can never find anything in my home office.  I have papers dating back 3 that are sitting in boxes, and bins.  They are in no order and it makes for a BEAR when I need to find something.  If you look at all my posts- none of them are addressing the papers.  I am totally procrastinating!  I got a funny comment from my sister in Law (SIL), who shall remain nameless, that all my posts are cute- BUT GET TO THE PAPERS LADY!  She is right, just like my mom when she said you have TOO MUCH STUFF.  So here is the 1st of 3 posts organizing some of my paperwork.  Please Note-After consulting with my security team- I have cropped my photos to remove some stuff, Sorry for the 1/2 photos!


Butler's Pantry- School work nightmare!

After


The 2nd Cabinet under the Butlers Pantry


Cleared








3 comments:

  1. Okay, that looks nice but what did you DO with all of that paper!? It's not in the upstair hallway, is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unreal. GREAT job. I could spend hours looking at this blog. I liked the 1987 and 1994 tee shirts and you cleaned pipes!!!! Have to run, I am due at work and running late. Mom

    ReplyDelete