Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feb 12 - Reality

Reality- The state of things as they actually exist.

After a month and 1/2 of organizing I still have a cluttered house!  For anyone who thinks my house is clean and perfect, you will love this post.  I am making progress but I have a long way to go.  Remember when the desk in my kitchen was cleaned (1st picture)?  Check it out now (picture 2).  It is the dropping zone for everyone.  The desk is in the kitchen right next to the garage door, so it is a magnet for Stuff and more Stuff!  Ughhh.  After looking at the messy desk and the floor next to the desk(picture 3)- I decided to NOT clean it and go to bed!  :)  Maybe I will tackle it tomorrow.

Oh- It was so clean and beautiful!!


This is what it looks like today :(

It's taking over the floor

2 comments:

  1. Aw, don't give up! Just think of all the stuff you took to Goodwill. I have fun news about my house. I'll call you later! And Happy Valentine's Day, by the way. I struck gold when it came to sister-in-laws. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy - you must share:) Happy Valentines day to you two too.

    ReplyDelete