Monday, February 18, 2013

Feb 18 - The desk (Again)

You will probably see the desk many times this year.  It is such a magnet for everything.  I did add a wire basket from the cabinet in the butler's pantry.  It seems to work well at holding some bills, notes and other things.  I mostly put things away or in the trash.  All the paperwork went into the blue bucket to sort later.  I did come across another Surprise!!  Can't wait to find out what's in there...

Before

For Later

After

Surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that roll of undeveloped film is scaring me! Hello unfortunate holiday party 1997!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, Looks as if you are still making progress. Did you change your page? I particulary like the cookies. Say hi to the babies and get them involved - they'll be less likely to deposit if they help pick it up.
    Love Mom and Me.

    ReplyDelete