Friday, February 22, 2013

Feb 21 & 22 - A Car full of Stuff!

I have loaded all my sale items in the car!  There are books, clothes, shoes and toys.  The sale is a local consignment sale were you can sell up to 200 items.  You label all your things with a tag that has a bar code specific to you.  When an item is purchased they scan the tag with your bar code.  You can check your sales daily!  It's so fun to watch.  I get 70% of the proceeds, they keep 30%.  I make money and I get rid of STUFF!!  How fun is that?  This picture doesn't do it justice, trust me I got rid of a lot of stuff.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I wish we had that around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen this blog: http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/ ?!

    I have taken about seven bags of stuff to Goodwill! The rest of the stuff is all over the upstairs waiting to be organized!

    ReplyDelete